Thursday 1 November 2012

Harry Potter Tour (Picture heavy)






















WAIT A SECOND. I can't believe I never did a blog post of the Harry Potter tour in summer! Well, well, well, all i can say is this contains a lot of images! It seems ages ago especially since its only a day tour but my sister came down to London to take me to the Harry Potter tour at the end of August. If you don't already know I'm a huge harry potter fan so I was so looking forward to this as I'v been to the Orlando theme park (before I'd read the books!) and didn't buy anything :( This time I made sure to get a chocolate frog. So to get ready I tried making homemade butterbeer which didn't taste very nice as I added too much cinnamon, I did my nails, watched half of the final film in the morning and wore a yellow sunshine coloured top with my dirigible plum earrings, spectrespecs, pink converse and deathly hallows symbol necklace.

I had an awesome time there is so much to see that you should really take your time, as I was with my sister I didn't go as slow as I would have liked too and I had an audio guide which I didn't get to take full advantage of (it gives a Tom Felton voice over of everything and has lots of unseen images and footage on it). I was slightly dazed walking past everything in quick transession as so much whizzed past my eyes.

Before I left I made sure to go to the gift shop, I bought a sugar quill lolly, a chocolate frog, bertie botts beans, and a pygmy puff (which I have named bon-bon). I'll do another post on  the bertie botts beans!!

Lots of love xx

2 comments:

  1. I love the harry potter films - looks like a great place to visit :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly was, but I'd recommend taking your time! Even if you think you've seen it all get a magnifying glass out :P

      Delete