Sunday 9 December 2012

Art GCSE: Ordinary/Extraordinary

















I completed my GCSE  a year early in year 10 at school as I was put on a fast track programme, the result is I achieved a B and basically discovered a love for Art. It's not something I devote my time to and It's not even a hobby of mien but it's something I enjoy once in a while as it has many advantages like being calming! So on paper I got an A and a B which averaged out to a high B, i think the A was achieved from my coursework, and the B from my final pieces as they weren't always very organised.

In my final stages of completing my GCSE I found it useful to gain inspiration from the internet as I decided to do this project independently as my teacher wasn't very helpful so if I followed her advice it would of been a shambles. So I hope this helps other gain inspiration too and if you have any questions don't feel afraid to ask! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment