Friday 7 December 2012

Blogmas Day 7: Tumblrrr

Today I want to share with you some of my current favourite Tumblr pics. Yes I'm a slight Tumblr geek and if your not you're missing out.

So simple.
Beautiful, depicts comfort in my opinion.
Isn't this just gorgeous, Imagine the aroma! I'v never owned a Yankee candle, yet I was shopping around for them and just didn't find any tempting enough to buy! I also love the colours, very summery.

This pretty much summed up my day It wasn't ideal as I woke up an hour late, and later found out it was wasted effort, I was fuming. It's awful how sleep deprived I feel from stress/school sometimes no matter how much I sleep I still don't feel energized. There's many more pictures like this by the same person, all very delicate and relatable. 

I have always had a thing for clocks and time, I even did a final piece on them in Art! I don't know why I just think time is so precious yet so absurd at the same time. One of my many quotes- ''Things take time, time is pointless, and so are things. But things amount to something and something is better than nothing'.- Rebecca Barnes

I wouldn't say I'm a big fan of Marilyn Monroe (Although I love Andy Warhol's interpretations!) yet this picture is so vintage and fun, I love a bit of tie dye and retro-ness, 

Love this idea, so original and haunting.

I have many many others that I love yet I can't pick favourites so I just picked these at random, would love to share more soon as I find a beautiful picture can really enlighten someones day. I have 4 Tumblr's here's one of them http://lifeisdreamy.tumblr.com/

Hope your day was better than mien! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment