Tuesday 4 December 2012

Blogmas Day 4: Christmas Spirit tag




Do you like to stay in your PJs or Dress up for Christmas?
I like to stay in my PJs for the morning then put on a new dress and look good for when even for people come around for Christmas dinner.

Have you ever made a snowman?
Yes every time it snows I make one

What is your favourite winter fragrance?
I hate the smell of cinnamon. My brother got me a versace perfume last Christmas so it would have to be that and the smell of tinsel.

Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list?
Nice list I hope!

Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Well not recently it snows mainly in January but when I was little I think there were a few

Where do you usually spend your holiday?
At home!

Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Never

Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
It's fake but we haven't put it up this year, my mum said she might get a miniature real one

Hands down, what's your all-time favorite holiday food and holiday sweet treat?
Yorkshire puddings!!!!! And we always have tins of quality street

Be Honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I like both now to be honest

What made you realize the truth about Santa?
I think I figured it out myself but my mum was like 'your too old for that now'

Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I do! But I don't remember them but subconsciously I think I stick to them

What makes the Holidays special for you?
When my family start arriving to stay at my house and when there's a Christmas vibe at school.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for it! ;)
    I also hate the smell of cinnamon if it is in perfumes or scented candles, although I like the real cinnamon ;P

    ReplyDelete