Saturday 1 December 2012

On the first day of christmas....On a Budget

Ho ho ho ho ho my lovely readers I have decided to do a blog post for the 25 days of Xmas  So to start of I shall show you my new advent calender straight from poundland. I have been told many times why do you have an advent calender at your age? I just reply with 'I will be keeping advent calenders market in business for the rest of my life' I mean why not? To me it's a significant part of the build up to Christmas as it's a simple reminder every day. I'v never had the best calenders (like mars,malteser ect) I kind of wanted to this year but I just thought £3 for a celnder what too much! Which is what this post is about some budget prezzies from Poundland and Primark as money is low this year (especially as I'm too young for a job!).

 This is all from Poundland, I'd say 99p store have more/better choice at the moment but it's a small matter of preference (only 1p worth). I found a Christmas hat that wasn't itchy and fits my head yay.

 They have a few different bath sets I'm not sure if they're up to much so I'll probably pick up something else from Boots as well but I'm planning on giving this to my nan.

 My sister lives in Bath and misses primark as they don't have one there so I plan on buying her a few things from there for xmas. Today I only picked up these fuzzy socks for her but I'll pick up a dress or clothing item soon. I got the tights for me since I have dozens yet they have become picked and small, so I got these in large as I have very long legs!

 Me and my friends are doing a secret santa this year and these are few gifts I got for my person. The art pad and pencils are both from the works which I always find to be a fab place to get things for cheap. The fuzzy pink socks are from the 99p store, guess what happened I lost £1 in there!

The card factory has renovated itself for Christmas and if you don't already know does cards at penny prices,basically a cheaper (still good quality) version on Clinton's  t was absolutely packed when I went today as they had loads of wrapping paper,gifts, cards ect. I also saw some of their cards gave to charity (which are the best) but I picked these ones up thinking they were too but they're not :( I don't tend to give cards to everyone at school just close friends and favourite teachers.

Have you started you xmas shopping yet?
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment