Thursday 27 December 2012

What I got for Christmas


A new bathrobe from Marks and Spencer. It's so heavy and spa-like.

I'm a complete germ freak, so I asked my step-mum in America to get me some hand sanitizers from Bath and Body works. I'm so happy she got me loads and they smell gorgeous.

She also got me a couple of cases so I could hang them on my bag.

A few random things, american candy,slipper socks...

My sister got me some magnetic pearls. I really wanted freshwater pearls, I'm not sure if these are but I'm very pleased with them nevertheless. 

The hairdryer I asked for! I never use them usually but it will really come in handy.

Lots of holiday candy, as if I haven't had enough!! haha

A few random hello kitty items 

Books glorious books! So happy but currently I have 14 books to read so these may not get read for a long time :(

Handmade scarf, Thornton's chocolate, Patterned tights,socks from Accessorize, Hello kitty body spray

Two gift cards, I'll probably be picking up my Toms tomorrow

A few items from my nan, I love a good scented candle, it will help with revision

So these were most of my presents excluding a few things probably including my dress from my sister which you caught a glimpse of in my previous post as it's now in the wash. However I'd like to say that I love all my presents and I'm ever so grateful when people give me things as it's not expected. My presents were appreciated by my family I believe which made me happy even though they were all slightly random. I'm unsure as to whether I should buy a camera or not as even these pictures are blurry but I won't be able to afford a DSLR so I'm unsure  I'm now in the process of clearing away my Christmas decorations and finding a home for all these lovely possessions. I went Boxing Day shopping for the first time yesterday so expect a small haul shortly.

Much love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment