Tuesday 18 December 2012

Blogmas day 18: Christmas Wishlist

Yipeeeeeee only 6 more days to go!!! Finished writing my Christmas cards today, and got a few Spanish exams done! Today I thought I'd share with your my Christmas wishlist, it's very hopeful and I don't think anyone's buying me the camera as it's overly expensive. But it's a wishlist right? You've got to have high hopes haha but don't worry not many people have asked to see it. I might get the camera with my Christmas money if I still think it's worth it. I'm an avid reader so the books speak for themselves, I have taken a keen interest in yoga/meditation, a hairdryer is an essential which I never have access to, Shoes are always in a girls heart are they not? I'm sure you all know that I love a good board game and I found my love for this on one of my family evenings in Florida. Lastly I'm currently stocking up on clothes for college next year as most of the ones I have now are getting too small or are childish so the Topshop giftcard would be awesome. Either way I'm very grateful for any presents I receive I never like to ask for much from anyone so every present is like a lovely blessing and I always try my best to give give give in return!

Left to right
Nikon D3000, Topshop Gift card, Hairdryer, John green- The fault in our stars, Lord of the rings boxset (books), The perks of being a wallflower, High platform studded creepers, Yahtzee, Yoga mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment