Thursday 27 December 2012

Christmas day in pictures

As soon as I wake up I made myself a vegetarian fry-up (Sausage,egg,tomato,beans,toast).

Then it was time to open our presents! I'll show you all what I got in another post

I spent the rest of the morning watching movies on TV, waiting for my brother and sister to arrive

I already knew my sister got me a dress, so I got dressed once she came in. Like my hat?

A bit of bucks fizz to fully wake me up

Then I helped set up the table 
Dinner time!

My family decided to play charades, we never usually do but we had a great laugh with it.

After the christmas pudding I stuffed myself on chocolate and everything else!

Christmas cake while watching late night TV

Night night, going to bed with my new sleep mask


How did you spend your Christmas?
xxx










No comments:

Post a Comment