Monday 25 February 2013

MUA Eyebrow kit

The MUA Pro Brow Kit contains two shades of brown, a matte highlighter, a setting wax, a double ended applicator and tweezers. I'd first like to say that I'm sorry I didn't include a picture of my brows but I don't feel they do this justice as they're not very shapely. My eyebrows are very light since I'm blonde and until recently I'v never used/done anything to them. 

I began to see how a bit of preening could really make a difference to the face. I began by using the natural collection clear mascara, which held them in place and darkened them very slightly. I also use nail scissors to keep them tamed (anyone else do that?!). But after a while I began to feel it just wasn't enough that I was due to get my self a kit of some kind. Now there's not many on the market but there's a few, mostly expensive! But woahhh hold your horses this is MUA which meant it was only £3.50!

Now I believe this is the only palette they have to offer, being blonde i tend to used to lighter brown lightly but I think the dark brown would work well for brunettes and maybe even those of you with black hair, I'm not too sure, but you have blend the colours together to create your own look. The wax works well and also darkens your eyebrows further, I don't always apply it though as it's oily so I'm afraid of getting spots in my brows!

This has now become one of my go-to products that I use every day as I feel it gives that extra something! You can get this at Superdrug, for the price it's worth trying!

Hope you're all well
xxx

11 comments:

  1. This sounds great and I know Mua is very affordable x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really a fan of eyebrow products, but I just tried he MUA pencil and I'm getting used to it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'v always been scared I'd press too hard with a pencil, but I think that'll be my next leap! x

      Delete
  3. Great post! I've been looking for a nice brown palette for a while, I think I'll try this one!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a fab product, i've yet to try MUA. At the moment i'm using HD Brow Kit, don't know what I would do without it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loveeee your blog!!(and your cat) I don't use any other MUA products currently, and I'd love to try HD Brows in the future x

      Delete
  5. Ohh I soo need the eyebrow kit :o awesome blog x

    http://www.lucia-lolita.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm so sad that i can't get any mua products where i live. would love to try them sometime.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This kit looks awesome!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really want to try this palette, looks lovely

    A little bit Unique

    x


    ReplyDelete