Monday 18 February 2013

Topshop wishlist 001

1-2-3-4-5-6-7

I love almost everything in Topshop, problem is it's more of a dream as I can only afford/justify things in the sale. At the moment I am loving jumpers mainly as I could so with some since mien don't fit, yet I feel that even spending over £10 is too much at the moment (I'm saving). But I love these high neck jumpers, the first one is absolutely gorgeous and will go with anything being nude. The second one is a bit more raunchy and I'm no a fan of the dip dye jumpers but these colours make up the type of sweater you'd receive as a kid knitted by your nan! 

The top is by a brand called Tea and Cake not only is it a lovely make but the clothes are lovely too, the labels have mini recipes. I love to travel and I'm a geography student so I love this tee along with many of there others. The crop top is not something I'd usually wear as I love lace and yellow but I don't like showing off my midriff. Yet I think this will be perfect to wear on a holiday abroad at the beach with a skater skirt.

I love to wear nail polish but hardly get the chance as its forbidden at school. But I'll soon be stocking up for summer and sixth form as the new styles and colours available are always expanding!

Are you a Topshop or Primark girl?

3 comments:

  1. Lovely post! Here in Holland isn't a Topshop, so I'm a Primark girl :)
    Love your blog, I'm following you now!

    xo
    www.feathersandfantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love both but I'm a primark girl too as it's affordable. Primark often stock topshop's stock a few months later so it's similar in some ways.
      Thanks hun xx

      Delete
  2. I love topshop, but primark's good too! Number 4 is cute :)

    ReplyDelete