Wednesday 13 February 2013

Something good in a bad day

Just a random post today things were crappy:

  • I stepped on my hand sanitizer and it squirted everywhere
  • I had a horrible interview at a school as I was treated to a rude person
  • I 'tossed' my pasta up the stairs and wall resulting in me spraining my wrist
But in between these events I had a teacher talk to me whom I have never talked to before. Her words were so sweet and kind. She said she's watched me grow up, that I'm an independent woman and should be proud of myself. I don't follow the crowd and make the right decisions. That good doesn't go unnoticed and that I shall go far. 

The fact that this women even knew my name was a slight shock, but her words made me so happy as it's not often a person has time to tell you that things will be alright, that a rainbow needs both sun and rain. I just think it's nice to be told that you as an individual are perfect, you don't need others to live your life. If you remember to make your own choices instead of following others, you are already one step ahead. Just remember this because being you is what makes your beauty from within shine.

Lots of love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment