Wednesday 20 February 2013

ASOS ft Marc B outfit

1.2.3.4.5.6

Hey guys this is an outfit composed of ASOS clothing around a Marc B bag. You all know I'm in love with jumpers at the moment and I thought this one was so cute, Zoella wore a similar style with a Barbie print on it, I think they are so easy to style. The glasses are a statement piece for this summer, a must have, round sunglasses jazz up any outfit. I love these shorts as they continue to make the outfit casual with the rugged style even though I paired them with platforms! I'm in love with these shoes but they're not something I could wear due to my height. These socks are simple yet girly and keep your legs slightly warmer in this new spring weather while matching the jumper. The bag finishes off the outfit by making this outfit more formal and sophisticated, if you can get away with killer heels I'd say this would be a perfect outfit for sixth form.

To be in with a chance of winning Marc B and ASOS vouchers click here.

5 comments:

  1. Love it! I just nominated you for the Liebster Award, check out my blogs voor the rules!

    xo
    www.feathersandfantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shorts! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love the bag! It would go with so many outfits! :)

    ReplyDelete