Thursday 21 February 2013

Pearls over chains



Tee:£4 Jumper:£7 Pearls:Present Bracelet:£1 Boots:£3

Is that a sigh I hear? Yeah I know I got that T-shirt that everyone and their grandma has but ya know what I'm sure I'll get a lot of use out of it. Speaking of grandma's I kind of gave this an old-style twist, a chain would be more commonly worn with this shirt but I'm not a fan(although I'd love a chunky rose gold one!). So as an alternative I went for pearls, I mean a nerd doesn't wear chains right? I love pearls and all things vintage as you can probably tell my style is quite girly. Yet I'v paired it with this cardigan which is oversized for me and is cable knit. I also worn some navy skinny jeans with these To be honest all this may not have been unnecessary as wearing glasses alone gives meaning to the Tee is some aspects.

These boots are my babies as you can see I got them for a bargainous price(I should have stocked up). They're so comfy, like slipping your feet into slippers! I absolutely love cowboy boots yet these were my first pair (they were originally £18). Even though they're not plain black I feel I can wear them with a lot of outfits. The feathers add a slight twist but I'd still love theses without them. I don't love country music but I can't help fall in love with the country style.

But honestly I'm proud to wear a Geek/Nerd Tee (I think geek sounds better?). The reason my posts haven't always been frequent is because I'v either been revising for exams or had my head stuck in a new book. I'm not very confident in my glasses as I haven't always had to wear them so when I can afford it I'll switch to contacts. Also I made pancakes for the first time (Waaat?) Yeah well my family is always working and so no one really had time for pancake day, but as it's half term I'm taking it as an opportunity to try something new.

2 comments: