Thursday 21 February 2013

Nivea Lip butter:Raspberry Rosé Review


Let me first of start my saying this smells AMAAZINGGG and if you so happen to pass a Boots or  Superdrug you have to at least smell it! It says Raspberry's, but all I think of when I smell it is smoothies. It even applies like a smoothie (or melted marshmallows). Let me tell you this is an essential to carry around in your bag this Spring/Summer.

On a more serious note I'v recently realised that the reason for my dewy lips is due to them not being well moisturised. Nivea for me have always been the golden arch for moisturisation 101 yet a lot of their products are without girly scents. Well I'd give this a rating of 4/5 for softness as once applied it leaves your lips as soft as a baby's bottom, but after eating/drinking I find my lips return to their original state. Yet it does improve the general state of my lips and doesn't sit on them like vaseline, another thing I noticed is that it's half the size of a vaseline tin. Hmm I'm not going to lie it's no miracle worker (what is?) but to be honest even if it applied to my lips like dry wallpaper I'd still love it as the smell is intoxicating and so worth it for only £1.50!


No comments:

Post a Comment