Tuesday 12 February 2013

Febrero purchases

Holla, I spent some money (whoops), I'll try not to buy anything else till summer(who am I kidding?). My sister came down for the weekend as she's going to Venice so we had a quick look around the stores, leading to me getting a few things. I'v been getting rid of most of my clothes since they're old and ugly which means items need to be replaced. I keep on looking for a good jumper, but I find a lot of the ones in stores are either too fluorescent or too expensive. I'm a bargain hunter so if an item is above £10 it has to be good. I'm in love with this bag, the red and brown compliment each other so well. I'm saving it for summer as I think it'll be just perfect, especially if I go to Spain.

Green stripey jumper/un jersey verde con rayas: £7- H&M
White cable knit jumper/un jersey blanco: £15- H&M
Red bag/bolso rojo: £2- Primark
Bird necklace/pájaro collar: £1- Primark


No comments:

Post a Comment