Sunday 23 December 2012

Blogmas day 21: Food glorious food

This makes an appearance in my house every year, but it seems to have down scaled this year
Selection boxes are cheap and simple, can be picked up at 99p stores too
 This is a traditional nibble, we don't have nuts lying in our bowl any other time of the year but its a snack that counteracts the chocolates.
Something a little more healthy, sure you eat them all year round but its traditional at Christmas , you can make a pomander ball.
The last salvation after eating so much food, after the Christmas dinner, then pudding, then cake, then chocolate from different tins, then more treats, then mince pies, finally the day closes with mints.

Glad to see you all survived the end of the world. On another note 3 family members are joining me today in preparation for Christmas, meaning the house shall be full of voices. I'v already started binging on the chocolate, I know it's going to have a bad affect on my skin but when it's there I just can't help myself! I'm trying to eat fruit and stay a wee bit healthy but I'm not fooling any one. My belly's going to take a circular form for a few days. Plus I'm sitting on the couch a lot watching Netflix and re-runs of the Big Bang Theory pretending I don't have exams approaching. Just kidding I'll be starting my revision after Christmas as I have 7 exams in January!

Hope you are all more healthy than me! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment