Wednesday 5 December 2012

On the 5th day of Christmas snow came to London

The scene I awoke to 

Only a light dusting

The trees gain decoration

A fabulous sunset was created


When I awoke this morning I was shocked to find white flecks falling from the sky as there had been no warning. It made me smile as only the previous day I had said to my mum that I wished it would snow as I knew other parts of the UK had the blessing of the decoration. My mum predicted it wouldn't come till Christmas so I was a bit amused that it until I started slipping and sliding in it. I wore fake uggs as I had seen others where them in previous years but never again!!! I'm sticking to wellys from now on as it's a nightmare. I know many don't like snow but its certainly a nice contribution to the countdown to Christmas, unfortunately it was all gone by the late afternoon without a trace. I think it was a little sample for whats to come.

Is it snowing where you are??
xxx




1 comment:

  1. yes it is snowing !
    and your pictures are beautiful !

    xx Liyana
    LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete