Sunday 2 December 2012

Blogmas Day 2: Family and Friends

Today my sister came down for the day and helped out lots around the house as well as cleaning my face? Well I think she got excited at looking at my beauty products and decided to use St Ives and Simple moisturiser to give my face a facial. I have acne which may not be severe but it really annoys me and I'm currently trying loads of things from my Doctor to try and get rid of it.


Today's post is about family spirit at Christmas. My sister will be going back tonight but she'll be coming back again near Christmas along with my brother,his fiance, my nan and granddad, my aunt and cousin and a few other familiars will probably wander in on Christmas day. My house is not big so it is usually jam packed which can be rather hectic for my mum but I think the more the merrier when it comes to xmas.

When I was younger I grew up with my friend Elinor as she was my neighbour so we were practically sisters in a sense and she would also come around on Christmas day and we'd play with our new toys like tamogotchi's! Now I just send cards to all my friends and a few gifts here and there but as you may have seen in my last post a few of my friends decided to join together to do a Secret Santa this year which I think is a fab idea.

At Christmas even if you get tempted by all the new Christmas products including funny Christmas jumpers and pajamas it's a time to think of others no matter what. It's the time of year to put others before yourself because in the end your not doing too bad and putting a smile on others faces will make you warm inside too. You can start worrying about yourself when it comes to New Years :P

3 comments:

  1. Family spirit is no doubt the most important thing about Xmas :3. Anyway, I hope you have fun ^^

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely!! It's good to all come together and mingle! You too xx

      Delete
  2. The St ives seems really good!!

    www.skyhigh-dreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete