Thursday 13 December 2012

My favourite perfumes


 Mini Ted Baker London, Radiance-Britney spears, Wonderstruck-Taylor Swift

 Versace
 Strawberry body splash- H&M
Victorias Secret- Coconut passion

I'm not someone who wears perfume every day but I love to put a bit on now and again especially if somethings going on or I'm going out. My current favourite is woman by versace to be fair I'v had it for quite a long time now and the bottle is still almost full yet it has a wonderful smell so that kind of proves my point. A body splash is good once in a while as its not something I fell guilty drowning myself in as they are usually light and fruity, perfect for summer. Again these ones from H&M were bought a while ago but they're all releasing new ones as a good price. This brings me onto coconut passion by Victoria's Secret which I believe now comes in the form of a body splash as do many of there scents, it's quite hard to get your hand on it in the UK unless you have access to the VC in Westfield (miens from the US) but it's definitely worth it as the scents are so girly and teasing. I like to pick up samples which brings me on to my last 3 now the Ted baker wasn't a sample it came in a scent and I'm not a big fan of it but it's ideal if I want something a bit different on the other hand radiance has a wild yet womanly smell and wondertruck is my new favourite I'd love to buy the full size once my stock runs down as it smells divine.

Winter smells that come in candle jars and air fresheners are just not my thing, I like to be a bit more traditional! The smell of tinsel and Christmas tree's is good enough for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment