Thursday 6 December 2012

Blogmas day 6: Ice skating


Looking worse for wear! haha

The other day I went ice skating with a couple of my friends, I was super excited as I didn't go last year or even the year before that! I can ice skate but since I don't go often I'm always slipping and sliding for about an hour. Well the result was i fell over countless times while my friends zoomed around, then when I finally got the hang of it they were tired! haha It was great fun as afterwards we split and took a stroll in the park and went to an Asian supermarket, which you don't see very often so I bought some HelloPanda. I think this is a great idea as you can usually only get the opportunity to skate in winter although I suggest being careful as my friend had a ton of money stolen from her when she went to Winter Wonderland!

Stay safe and have fun x

No comments:

Post a Comment