Thursday 20 December 2012

Blogmas Day 20: Decorations

The tree doesn't look glammed up enough? Don't worry it has lights of course but it needs more beads
A tree decoration
Cute candle holder



                           Lights are to be found everywhere, including the front windows
I have decorations in my bedroom too, baubles,tinsel,snow globe, not to mention all the xmas cards!
The lights are broken at the moment :(

My mother has gone all out his year with decorations and food! We still have the same decorations as last year but with new additions such as a snow garden on the mantle piece (Next:£25) with red berries entwined (Next:£25) plus a metal carrier with glitter strips adorned with lights. This year I want to make it look as christmasy as possible! I'm attempting to make my own decorations for the tree with the base as bottle lids! If you want to see that look out soon for an update. Decorating is a bit like nesting, it's the build up and preparation for what's to come.

I finished school today, I had snacks with my form, pulled a few crackers, and there was a fair bit of naughty dancing!! Yesterday was secret Santa which went well and I received cards and gifts from my friends. I'm also close to finishing my Christmas prezzies, just one more present to go. Today I was also offered by my dad if I wanted to go to a Justin Bieber concert, I said no, the next concert I go to I want to be someone decent like Coldplay/Rihanna/Birdy/Muse/Ellie Goulding...

Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment