Monday 21 January 2013

Where have I been?

Well the answer to that question is sprawled out on my bed with my head in a revision guide. Yes I started several posts this month but never found the time to finish them as I'v got 7 exams this month. They are all extremely important so I'v been working my but off. Evidence:
My daily routine: Yes there's a cheeky bag of crisps there!

But I haven't spoke to you guys since the new year right? Well I made 3 resolutions....
1.Study more 
2.Eat healthy
3.Have new experiences
So I have been trying to eat healthier but when your stressed out and have chocolate in your bedroom it's kinda hard to stick to. But I found this really good post on Tumblr called the Squat challenge, it's awesome as you can really feeling your butt/legs getting toned. For the first half of the month I was doing very well but now I just find myself doing as many as I can muster in a day. Nevertheless I think this is an awesome exercise as it's something you can do when watching TV/Youtube videos ect. I also bought a yoga mat in the boxing day sales, so my other resolution has been to start yoga. Again I started well December/January, but towards the end of the month I was slacking. But I haven't got any exams in February so I'll be doing a sit-up version of the squat challenge and trying to do yoga on a daily basis, I'll update you on my progress.

                            
                   The photo I found, it says September but that's no excuse to start in February!

Apart from that not much has been going on in my life I guess? But it's a new year and as the snow falls it lays a new white blank page. xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment