Wednesday 21 March 2012

Birthday Dilemmas

                             Jacket: Gap           Dress: Boutique          Lipstick: Collection 2000




Candle from primark: Dolly Mixtures (gift)
Hellooooooo :) On Sunday I turned 15, although many of you were probably celebrating mothers' Day (Don't worry I didn't forget about mine!) But it was my birthday weekend.... On Saturday I met up with my close friends, we was planning on going to an ice cream parlor in town that we had never visited before, unfortunately the traffic had stopped dead and we had to walk so we were an hour late. When we got to the parlor we sat down, they cleaned our table, gave us menus then a different woman told us they were fully booked and we had to leave!!!! I was distraught as I didn't think you'd have to book for an ice cream parlor. We ended up going to Pizza Express briefly and then went back to my house to dance and have birthday cake. I was still slightly annoyed from earlier events but was able to have a good time with my friends. 

On Sunday was my actual birthday and although St Patrick's day was on Saturday the festival in London was on the Sunday. Me and my friend went down to the festival and were able to get right up against the railing at the front. The music and entertainment was good but it sooooooo cold! The group pictured above were really good (looking ;) and it was good to feel part of the culture, we ended up leaving after about two hours though due to the weather. When I got home my mum gave me her gift which included a new denim jacket from New look and then I decided to end my Birthday by watching Harry Potter and the order of the phoenix. If you don't already know I'm a huge potterhead so it was the right way to end my birthday as things didn't go exactly to plan.

How did you spend your weekend?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment