Saturday 10 March 2012

In which I eat the bunny's ears





Helllooooooo My lovlies!!
I am very sorry that i have been away for soooo long!! But I have mentioned before I have had many GCSE's recently so haven't had the time to blog and this week I got some results also :S
Anyhow pictured above you will see my lovely new brogues for school which can be found here. They rubbed my feet a lot the first time I wore them and are still giving me blisters (one week on) but I'm sure they'll become comfy soon and they are so pretty. My Grandad bought me my first Easter chocolate for this year which I have already nibbled at! Also next week is St Patrick's day but it is also my birthday (18th) and because it falls on the weekend I'v decided to attend the festival in London which I'm very excited for. I'm not pure Irish as I wasn't born there but I have family from there and my Grandad is pure Irish, I just love to celebrate my Irishness even if I'm classed as English.

I hope your all well and have a fabulous week!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment