Monday 13 February 2012

Day 2-3 of half term: Essex

On saturday I stayed over at my brothers house in Essex for the first time. I met up with his fiance and we went to Tinsel town for milkshakes (I had a munchies one). Then after stocking up on snacks we popped in season one of vampire diaries and watched 3-4 episodes. We ate dominos and watched You don't mess with the Zohan before going to bed.

I must warn if it is cold near you (snow or ice lurking around) then don't wear fashion tights. I guess most of you already know that but I thought I'd be able to get away with it and i was freezing! Mum welcomed me home with a sunday roast and a warm house :P I caught up on last weeks OBEM (Very emotional as usual) and after looking at kiddiecare.com and a variety of related things online (Don't ask) I soon went to bed.

Hope your all well!
How did you spend you weekend?
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment