Monday 6 February 2012

Camden Town

 




Hello! Sorry I haven't posted in a little while, I wanted to blog on Saturday but I was delayed. 
On Friday I went on an art trip to Camden and The Tate Gallery, I have been to the Tate many times before but I haven't been to Camden since I was toddler so that was the interesting part. Me and my friends went around Camden taking lots of pictures and trying to find any good bargains, one of my friends was good at haggling so she helped, although I only picked up a blue ring for £3 similar to these. My favourite shops were the really girly ones (pictured above), I have never come across such an amount of pretty clothes all gathered in one shop! It was a very interesting and fun day :)

Then of course it snowed on Saturday and everyone hoped that it would continue until this week to whisk away the last of our school days before half term. Unfortunately it hasn't and so there's still plenty of work to do, including my Spanish test on Wednesday. :(

Hope your all enjoying the 'exotic' weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment