Sunday 29 January 2012

OOTD: Lazy Sunday



Jumper: Primark
Vest: Justice (USA)
Jeans: Primark (Ireland)
Scarf: Primark
Pearl bracelets/ring: Primark
Cross ring: Topshop

Hi guys! So as the title suggests today I'm just chilling out (If that means doing homework) as you can see my outfit is not fancy just comfy. Yesterday I spent a total of 6 hours shopping! For me that is a very long time as usually I find two hours exhausting (Yes I am slightly lazy). My outfit consists mainly of clothes from Primark as that's where I tend to shop and also I spent most of my money in there yesterday.

I did my last exam for January on Tuesday (Geography), so I have been doing revision recently and still have many exams to come. :(
 Luckily next Friday I have an Art trip to Camden town, so I can have a break, and I'll snap some pictures for Ya'll.

Hope you are all good!
x



2 comments: