Friday 10 February 2012

Day 1 of Half Term: Shopping

 Today I went shopping  with the main purpose of buying birthday cards although I picked up a few other things as well. The top photo is things I bought in my local charity shop and the picture above is from town. First I went to my town centre and as well as cards I picked up some stationary for school as I have been very de-motivated recently and ended up flopping my Spanish test. This is because stress and exhaustion finally hit me hard and had me crawly towards half term this week as I was so tired. I don't usually do really bad at tests but Spanish was awful as I wrote barely a paragraph but luckily my teacher has given me a chance to redo it when I go back to school.

So while I was in WHSmith I also picked up the ELLE magazine for March which came with a free soap and glory mascara. I really really really wanted this mascara and last time I went shopping I meant to buy it but it was out of stock so I ended up buying Rimmel Scandal Eyes as it was on sale. But then I heard that it came free in this magazine and as the mascara is originally £10 and the mag is under £4 I snatched up the chance to get my hands on it even if it is missing the cute vintage packaging.


On my way home I stopped at my local charity shop and picked up a dress (£5), a puzzle (£2.50),a bracelet (50p) and Garfield DVD (£1). Recently I'v really wanted some wintry dresses and skirts but haven't found any good ones, I ended up buying this dress even though its summery, I like it and I think its brand new as it has its original tags on it. I think the puzzle is the first I have ever bought (Not including my mini puzzleball) but I felt as it's half term it would be nice to do so i picked out one of the vintage designs. I just picked up Garfield as it was only a pound and I haven't watched it in a while.

Hope you are all well! 


2 comments:

  1. By looking through your blog you seem like a really nice person, you display what you've been doing recently and what you've bought in a really clear way. I've also watched your youtube channel and really enjoy it. I'm new to Blogger and was wondering if you could view my blog and give me some help on how to get started properly:)
    xoinvisiblexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is gorgeous, what a great charity shop find !

    ReplyDelete