Saturday 31 March 2012

Jewellery

Hey lovelies! I went to oxford street today to spend all the leftover money from my birthday. I intended on only spending it on jewellery and so I did. The topshop in London is like the Disneyland of fashion, its soo awesome and the jewellery is the best as their choice is overwhelming. Pictured above is:
Eye ring: £5
Saints bracelet: £5
3 symbol bracelet: £4
Barry M 'Blue moon': £3

I have been meaning to get my hands on the saints bracelet for some time now, I absolutely love the eye theme, and the symbolic bracelet is so pretty. Also as you all know pastels are in right now and as I am running out of nail polish I picked up this pastel colour as it looks lovely. I'm going to start saving up again as in future i hope to make my first purchases from E.LF! On Tuesday I'm making my way to Scotland for the Easter Holidays to visit my nan and when I'm there i always have activities planned but I'll still be saving :)
Hope you all have a lovely holiday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment