Sunday 6 May 2012

Blue Highlights


Heeey guys! So whats up with me? Well I'v just finished my two week work experience at an animal centre and the two months ahead of me are threaded with about 10 GCSE's. Apart from that everything seems to be pretty much the same...except I now have blue highlights as of yesterday. So pictured above you can see I got a couple of jewelry pieces on sale at Topshop they're part of the spring collection and I wasn't a big fan of the neons I much prefer the pastels but as they were reduced I had to pick them up, also on my way out I picked up a cherry carmex which i have never tried before. I'd heard carmex makes your lips tingle and when i put it on I didn't feel any tingle but after about a minute you really do feel it! I'm not sure if I'm a big lover of it though as although I love cherry balms i think it has a slight antiseptic smell :S
And lastly blue highlights.... well as you probably know I cut my hair Emma Watson short in December but I'm starting to get tired of my short hair and i long for my blonde hair to be long but as that's not going to happen any time soon i decided to add semi-permanent highlights to it...? Yeah well I hope I can pull it off and that it will look summery but either way it'll only last a couple of weeks.

Hope you are all well and swell
Lots of love xoxo

1 comment: