Monday 21 May 2012

Presents from Devon







Hello again,
 Its not been long, well this post is to say my mum came back from here mini break and bought me some treats. Can I just say she never treats me haha, well once in a while so I was grateful. She got me a kiddys lucky bag, a beautiful photo frame which now holds a photo of my brothers and sisters, lots of candy and a recipe book for vegies (I am one, didn't you know?).

 Lastly is my dinner for today which I just destroyed YUM! A pizza express pizza and a smoothie that I made. I have to decided to try detoxing, i know the pizza's not super healthy but hey, my skin has gone disgusting all of a sudden since I last posted so I feel resolved to become even healthier for a week. I don't know whats done it I'm scared its my 'scrub you nose in it' by soap and glory!! can you please tell me your experiences with soap and glory as I'm a newbie. There are so many factors that could of affected my skin although I'm hoping it wasn't my new lush tea tree toner (Is it bad for oily skin?) I'd love to here your advice.
Hope your all having a better skin week than me :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment