Saturday 19 May 2012

A small splurge

Tea tree toner-£3.75  Ickle robot bath bomb-£1.85  LUSH

Soap and Glory Scrub you nose in it- £7.50   Barry M nail polish-£2.99 each  Natural collection waterproof mascara and brown eye pencil- £1.99 each  Boots


H&M £19.99

Hello I have been internet deprived for two whole days!! That's so hard to cope with. Glad to have the internet back as I'v had two GCSE's this week and have another two next week etc :( So I decided to be cheeky and go shopping! :D I had never previously bought anything from lush or soap and glory so was excited to get them products. I originally meant to get grease lightning from lush as i have spots but I'm hoping the toner will do the job. Also there was 3 for 2 in boots but i really wanted Peaches and Clean from soap and glory as well except they were sold out. I only just realized that there was another boots close by and am contemplating going back into town to get my moneys worth. The pretzels and banna chips were a random purchase from the health store as they were so cheap and I am currently going mad for dresses and skirts (there are no good skirts anywhere!) I might be able to do an OOTD with this dress soon if you want?

Hope you are all splendid
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment