Sunday 26 May 2013

Natural collection

Hi my lovelies this is just a quick post to show you my natural collection concealer,cover up, and lipstick. I have already tried out all these products so I can give you my honest opinion. Now I don't tend to wear foundation but concealer is something I always love to apply as I get a very red T-zone. I have tried a few concealers, I still haven't tried the collection 2000 one as I'm not sure if it's worth it. However I'm sure it's better than this one as I'm afraid this concealer doesn't provide much coverage, it's in the shade fair yet it had orange undertones. 

I'v never tried a green cover up stick but I really do enjoy this formula and I think it work well to combat redness, after application you apply concealer on top so that you don't look like an alien. The lipstick is such a gorgeous colour (cranberry) it's my new summer time fav! I'll be getting lots of use out of it as it brightens up my features. The staying power isn't too bad for the price and it doesn't leave any dewy texture on your lips after a long day.

All these products are from Boots at £1.99 each, and 3 for £5. It's not a popular brand but if you need some on the go/travel makeup for summer than it does the job nicely.

Speak to you soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment