Saturday 25 May 2013

Graze

My discovery of graze was when I saw someone on instagram post a code for a free box. Well being one for healthy food and since I'v been trying to tone my body it caught my attention. When I visited the website I was overhelmed with the amount of snacks they had to choose from. I found out that you can get a regular subscription but you can cancel any time (even after your free box). The box it comes in is biodegradable and they give you biodegradable leaflets telling you about their business and what you have in your box (as well as expiry dates). There is also a little napkin provided, basically they give you everything you need to be happy.

You can go throught the list of snack and choose which is to your fancy and which you'd wish for them to never send you. So for me I searched chili and clicked 'bin' for all in that category as I'm not a fan of spices. The next part was easy just enter your details and they give you an estimated arrival time. The boxes are made to fit through your letterbox, but be careful as mien is oval so I had to pick up my box from the post office. To avoid this you can pick your delivery date.
So far I'm very pleased and will not be cancelling, I think it's perfect for revision season so that I snack less on chocolate. I think I'll keep it up for the following years between the months of January-June.

What I'v tried so far:
Scrumptious Blueberry Swirl: This is super lovely and sweet. It has bluebeery yogurt raising,rasperry cranberries and blackcurrent. To me the dried blackcurrants taste likt the sweet Black Jack and the red one like the sweet Tutti fruitti. The yogurt raisins are quite nice but I'm more of a chocolate raisin girl myself. But to provide a nice alternative to nuts, breadsticks and savoury foods this is perfect.

The British Barbecue: I love the rosemary croutons in this, so delish. The seeds had a lot of flavour and a hint of spice (but not hot). The basil breadsticks were also a lovely addition, nice and savoury. Great if your not looking for a toothache.

Billionaires shortbread: Fudge,almonds,chocolate buttons and cranberries; what a combination! The almonds are without skins and are a great source of vitamin E. The berries add to the chocolates sweet flavour, and the rest is all a bit 'naughty'. 

Apple and cinnamon flapjack: Mmmmm these taste so good at my school they have greasy oily plain flapjacks in comparison these taste like they were made in the clouds. Compact bites with a burst of apple and touch of cinnamon entwined with oats, so lovely. I usually put both these flavours in porridge so it's like my porridge in a bar.

If you want to get your free box, use the code P4JTYWT

1 comment: