Thursday 16 May 2013

Exams Exams Exams

Things have been so hectic recently, it's crazy! My fellow year 11's out there will understand how I feel. Basically revision has been like a tidal wave especially since my school decided to not give us study leave!!! So unfair as many other schools left 2 weeks ago, it sucks but I always said I would take my own study leave one way or another....
Yeah so I didn't go to school today, I have 3 free periods so what was the point? I had so much to catch up on. I normally have 100% attendance so mi madre wasn't best pleased to say the least (eeep save me!) but I'v isolated myself in my room so I can finally get a good chunk of work done. On Monday I had an RS exam, Tuesday a Biology exam (so unbelievably hard-B3) and tomorrow I have my Spanish reading and listening exams.
Berry/cranberry juice smoothie
To be honest I'm finding it really hard to keep calm and can't wait for it to be over. On the plus side I have been exercising as I have prom to look forward to!! Also I got my first penpal from Singapore which is aweesomme.

What do you do to relax?

1 comment:

  1. Hope your exams went well darling! :) This smoothie looks so yummy, I need to make one myself! The best way for me to relax is to read a nice book. This always distracts me from whatever problems I am having!

    ReplyDelete