Sunday 28 April 2013

Beauty Haul +FOTD


Hello beautiful people! Yesterday I popped into superdrug and picked up a few beautry essentials. I don't wear makeup to school but I picked up this foundation to use for prom and for when I start sixth form after summer. I am very pale so it's hard to find a shade to match my skin tone but miraculously this one did, it smells fresh and looks almost invisible, I am in love! It was £10.99 but if you spend over £12 you get a free blusher, however nothing else took my fancy so I stuck with this. 

Instead I picked up the MUA mosaic blush in English Rose, this gives a lovely flush to my cheeks, a light pink. Normally the 'flush' look is something I avoid as I have cheeks that may as well be constantly red due to blushing but on top of foundation it goes well and I find it also acts as a highlighter.

I'm new to primers of any sort so I can't give my views on this one as of yet but at £2.50 I'm not risking much. This eye shadow palette caught my eye I know there have been many reviews but I think it has lovely neutrals I bought it especially for the gold's, this will be a staple for my prom look.

My acne has been improving greatly, but I'm off the doc's med's and trying to keep everything as natural as possible. Clean and clear is the only cheap brand aimed as blemished skin that I trust for an everyday fix so this was something that I picked up just as I needed something, I have only tried the exfoliating version before though. I have never tried oil papers but again my skin can get oily and I think this are an essential for prom and could come in handy if you do P.E/sports. 

On my face I have the primer,foundation,blush, eye shadow in shades naked,shy, and lavish, as well as my Natural collection lipstick in the shade cranberry, my MUA eyebrow kit,Witch Pressed powder, and No7 extreme length mascara which is my favourite.

Tell me if you wish to see a review of any of these products!
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Nice colours! And lovely eyes

    Emm
    SPIN DIZZY FALL
    Visit me at http://spindizzyfall.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVE THAT PICTURE OF YOU, YOU LOOK VERY BEAUTIFUL, BECCA <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your look! :)

    Follow you on GFC and Bloglovin.
    Follow me back ? :D

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've heard so much about that eyeshadow palette.. looks so nice! :)
    xx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely purchases!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win asos, topshop or space nk vouchers + a goodie bag! click here.

    ReplyDelete