Wednesday 3 April 2013

Recent Primark Purchases

Hello lovelies, so this is about half the amount of stuff I have bought in the past few weeks. I previously mentioned that I really wanted new jumpers but I settled for these cardigans instead at £5 each. For my birthday I had a sleepover and I love Primark's pajamas so I bought these lovely floral cotton bottoms. The jeans were reduced to £7.90 (i think?) and normally I'd avoid red but the colour was so eye catching, a deep wine red, so I snatched them up. Lastly I bought 3 vest tops for £2 each, these are ideal as it's still snowing, I'v now developed my second cold this year. But also I think these will work well for layering in the summer time, there's so many colours to choose from so I'm loving these!

Are you saving or spending?

5 comments:

  1. ooh i really love these purchases! the jumpers look so comfy and soft :D

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Primark have some lovely things lately, the cardigan is lush. xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At a more expensive price :P But I always get the bargains hehe

      Delete
  3. I love primark, looks like you got some lovely bits :) x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cardigan you bought! Such a great bargain
    Honest-mistakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete