Friday 12 April 2013

Tutti fruity


For my birthday my friend got me this gift set from Lush. Boyyy do I love it I was smelling the box for ages as it had the smell of the shop, but the contents were actually even more intoxicating! In the box is a Miranda soap which is very fruity it smells like a fruit cocktail. I wouldn't recommend using this for your face but I'm sure it would do well for your hands. The happy Hippy shower gel contains grapefruit but is not over empowering together they leave you feeling like you've stepped out of a goddesses bath tub. The gel can be used for hair, but I haven't tried that as I feel it would be a waste of the product. But they both lather well and if you use a loofah you can create plenty of bubbles. I would also like to say that I love the way gifts are packaged as they come in cute lil boxes full of potato starch puffs, yes that's right! How cool, which makes them biodegradable and edible. Here's some of the ingredients....

Miranda Ingredients: 

  •  Rapeseed Oil and Coconut Oil
  • Kiwi
  • Banana's
  • Cherries
  • Oranges
  • Ylang Ylang oil

Happy Hippy Ingredients:

  • Bergamot Oil,
  • Grapefruit juice





5 comments:

  1. i love happy hippy, it smells so lovely!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the ice neon or fruit pastel collection by models own! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, would love to try some honey scents!

      Delete
  2. awww, you have such a good friend that knows what you like :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love lush products - haven't tried this set though :) x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i absolutely LOVE lush products, need to stock up on them!
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete