Tuesday 2 April 2013

Primark Nails

Angelica is a nail polish brand that is best known for being sold in Primark but can be found in other smaller places too. I purchased Angel 93(blue), Brit pop 92 (glitter), and a top coat. For my birthday I tried and tested the glitter, this is the first glitter polish I have used and I was pleased with the results, it was easy to cover the whole nail and looks very glam. I know people have problems getting glitter polishes off but I found no problems. 

I tried the blue polish for Easter but was fooled as it does not appear blue on the nails! It looks like something a toddler would wear as the pigment is very faint. However I think it will make an excellent top coat on top of a pastel blue nail colour. I have been desperate for a top coat as I only own a pink tinted one. I find the top coat to be average it does the job but is nothing special. I purchased these for £2.50 each, a good price but I doubt I will be re purchasing.

Hope you all had a splendid Easter! 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment