Monday 25 March 2013

Sweet Sixteen





Hello beautiful people! You may have seen my brief post announcing my birthday which was last monday. To celebrate I had a few friends over and a sleepover! I had a lovely time, but a warning if you play Never Have I Ever things can get out of hand! Haha. I just tried to relax as school leaves me feeling very stressed. The last picture shows skittles shots but I promise mien was mostly lemonade.

Oddly I feel things have changed now and life doesn't seem so simple. It's sad really as I didn't realise before how innocent I was. Yet at the same time it's exciting as I know there's so much more to learn and even if I don't want to grow up it has to happen. I have been doing this blog for over a year now (not frequently) and I love to throw an update of my life in here and there. So for all the British teens I am in the process of choosing a college/sixth form and freaking out over exams. Plus procrastinating BIG TIME. However I always work hard for what I want in life otherwise goals won't be reached.

Hope you are all well
xxx

2 comments: