Sunday 3 March 2013

Simple Nutella Cookies


Hey Guys! So a while back I saved this recipe to my favorites on instagram! It's super duper easy, not a work of art, but is great if you're craving chocolate and feeling kinda lazy. Also since it's simple it's flexible to you.
On Instagram the ingredients said: 1 cup Nutella, 1 whole egg, 1 cup flour, bake for 6-8mins at Gas mark 3.
What I used: 1/2 cup Nutella, 1/2 cup cocoa, 1 cup flour, 1 whole egg, a few drops of milk, bake for 15-20 mins at Gas mark 3/4

So as you can see this is totally flexible just whisk an egg, add your choice of  ingredients, and mix together, I only used half a cup of Nutella as I didn't want to waste it :3 You could add chocolate chips, melted chocolate etc. I know this isn't healthy so I will be trying some more healthier options in the future and share them with you, but this is a good alternative to Nutella on digestive biscuits!

Enjoy! xxx

6 comments:

  1. Yuuum this looks amazing!! So glad I found your blog, I love it! Definitely followed :)

    jordysbeautyspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sure there's better recipes out there, but this is if you haven't got a lot of ingredients/time xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Er, Yum! Anything with Nutella gets my vote. I literally eat that stuff by the spoon full! So tasty! I am sure it can only get better as a cookie!

    E x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy xx

    ide love if you checked out my blog :) 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy!! Bet they're lovely xx

    ReplyDelete