Sunday 7 April 2013

The host




Yesterday I went to see The Host with a friend at Westfield, it was enjoyable and entertaining but if you haven't read the book you might find it slow. The cinema at Westfield has a bigger screen than usual so you might want to check it out. After we were full of food (the food hall is great) we went shopping. I didn't intend of spending money but I still hadn't bought my prom dress.  The dress pictured above is really pretty but no, it's not the dress I bought I'm going to keep it a secret, until my prom in July. Also if you have a Republic near you I really suggest you go as they have beautiful fashionable pieces at a low price.

In case you were wondering though, Republic is not actually shutting down...neither is HMV.
Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment