Tuesday 9 April 2013

EcoTools Bamboo Travel set

As you probably know my Seventeen kabuki brush saw the end of it's days and as I use powder daily I needed a replacement. A youtuber recommended on a video to buy this set of brushes as they are just over £3 on ebay (here and here). This is a MASSIVE bargain as this travel set is £20 at boots. They are honestly lovely, the brushes are all very soft, gliding across the face. I was slightly shocked at the size of them to be honest as they are quite small, so I think I will be using the powder brush instead of the kabuki as it's hard to hold. I can not guarantee that they are genuine but it doesn't matter as I'm not disappointed. As you can see the handles are sturdy are made of Bamboo so I can hope these last as long as my previous brush. 

These are ideal for mineral makeup, as I don't currently wear foundation this are suited to me. EcoTools also guarantee's it is one of the most environmentally friendly brands which makes me very happy as it is a concern that I am deeply interested in and wish to pursue in a possible career. The bristles are synthetic, the handle both recycled and natural, and it comes with a useful cotton bag for easy storage to pop into your handbag.

What do you think of EcoTools?

No comments:

Post a Comment