Saturday 24 August 2013

NOTD: Cheap but not chearful

Here I'm wearing a black polish by Wet N' Wild for 99c with frenzy by Sinful Colours. I like using glitter top coats as they finish any look. I think they are best worn for the night time and celebrations however they can make a nice change from wearing a matte colour. I'm being brave and jumping straight into a winter shade however white and black can be worn all year round. This summer I have been loving my orange nail polish by Rimmel London as it compliments a tan perfectly. Also today I received my first pedicure with white nail polish which was super relaxing! Monochrome is definitely here to stay .

2 comments:

  1. Awesome nails dear ! loved your blog
    xoxo Shreya
    http://beautyndbest.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're so pretty!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win a Chanel cream blush! click here

    ReplyDelete