Monday 19 August 2013

River City and Jags game

Hey beautiful people, here's another update of my time in America. This pictures are actually from a couple of weeks ago but basically I got the opportunity to see the first Jacksonville Jaguars game of the season. We didn't win and the play wasn't great, I found it hard to keep up sometimes as I'm not accustomed to American football. The first set of pictures are from Jacksonville Landing which is the skyline of Jacksonville and is quite nice to relax by.

Last week I was helping out at a Middle School and will continue to do so this week, however my GCSE results on Thursday are the big deal of the week. I hope everyone gets the results they're looking for, and don't be nervous! Also I'm a real lucky girl as I found some brilliant finds at Goodwill the other day and my neighbour came around with bags of clothes for me to choose from, I'm so set for Back to School now!

Hope you're all making the most of the end of summer
xxx

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I hope you'll have a chance and stop by my blog. All about Beauty. Life. and DIY. If you ever have an OTD, LOTD, hair or nail tutorial, or a fun fashion DIY, I'd love for you to share it at "That's my Style" Link party every Friday. Don't have anything to share? Stop by anyway for beauty tutorial and fun DIY projects. Hope to see you there. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete