Thursday 11 July 2013

Canon EOS 1100D


In celebration of my new camera I decided to take it for a test run around my garden. My cats are loving this new burst of heat and I managed to pick some strawberries from my garden. I tested a few basic features but didn't want to press too many buttons for now in case I mess it up. The two of me were taken on timer which is why I look so strange as I was waiting for it to go off! I'm not going to take my camera to Florida with with as I haven't got a case and I don't want to risk it getting damaged/lost. However I will be taking my phone so make sure to follow me on instagram.

Hope you are all enjoying the sun xxx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! The strawberries look yummy!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they were :)

      Be sure to follow! x

      Delete