Saturday 13 July 2013

Packing for Florida


Today I thought I'd give you a sneak peek into my suitcase. It's not fully packed but this is basically what I'm taking. I love watching packing videos on youtube at the moment so I thought ya'll might like to take a look at mien. First of all I'm going to Florida for 5 weeks yet I'm bringing hardly any clothes as I intend on buying loads when I'm out there. I'm only bringing one dress and no skirts!!! As for tops you can probably see a few of the fabric prints as well as my bathing suit which are colourful and vibrant. I'm bringing two pairs of shorts, possibly a pair of dungarees, and I'll be wearing my workout bottoms to the airport. For shoes I've got new sandals, flip flops, toms, and converse.

I'm keeping my jewelry in my radley cloth bag except my earrings which are going in a mini food container. I'm bringing 6 pairs of sunglasses which sounds slightly crazy but of course I'll be wearing them all the time and I just couldn't choose, so I'm placing them in a small carrier bag. My hair stuff is going into the hello kitty makeup bag (isn't the lilac bow so cute!). And I'm bringing two books which aren't the classic summer reads but I'm going to read these for college and myself as I've been meaning to read more classics for a while now. I will also be bringing another book in my carry-on bag but I'll save that for another post.

Hope you liked this sneak peek, I love to be organised so I also use packing lists online like this one. Hope you all enjoy your summer whether your staying home or going away.

1 comment:

  1. I totally use packing lists as well... You can never have enough sunglasses! Enjoy Florida!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete