Tuesday 9 July 2013

My prom


The past year I have spent a fair bit of my time planning prom! As in the venue, decorations, music etc...Luckily it was a pretty good turnout and everyone seemed to have a great time! :) The venue was a restaurant in a castle and decorations were beautiful and Hollywood themed. We had toffee popcorn and sweets to accompany our 3 course meal. Everyone received an award and a few other extra gifts were given out before the music started to end the night.

So it's officially the end of secondary school for me and I've already been to see my college and met new people. In addition I'm going to fly to Florida in 2 weeks!!! I go there every 1-2 years as my dad lives there, so it's my second home but I'm sure I can admit to it feeling a bit like a vacation.If you have seen my past posts of my charity shopping you would know I love me some thrifting so I'm currently volunteering at my local charity shop until I leave.

Results day is on the 22nd of August but I won't be collecting them myself as I'll still be away (5 weeks long) so someone will be collecting them for me on my behalf. However I plan on doing posts over summer while I'm there so ya'll can see some pretty pictures. Also I'll be doing some hauls as I've got lots of school stuff to get.

Lastly I just received my first DSLR camera!! It's a Canon 1100D, I got it for my photography course at college but really I've wanted it since christmas and forever basically so I'm so pumped I finally have my hands on one.

What's your summer plans?

2 comments:

  1. september I m going to LONDON
    belle soirée
    suzanne from France

    ReplyDelete