Friday 19 July 2013

My on-flight bag


Not long now till my departure on Monday so I thought I'd show you my airplane bag. I'm no expert but so long as you have your passport I think your usually good to go. I have been on a plane quite a few times however so it might be helpful to others to see what I take. The top photo is of the rucksack I'm taking, it's new and sturdy. I'd suggest taking a backpack as you can be hands free, your less likely to misplace it, and your shoulders/back will be more at ease. In addition it is spacious so if you like to take your own blanket or neck pillow it is perfect for you.

The second picture is of my front pocket which has my little bag of essentials such as hand sanitiser, lipbalm, and other 'emergency' products. The little elephant pouch holds my headphones as I don't wish to pay £4 on the plane so hopefully mine will fit the socket, as I love to watch movies and play games if possible. I have a clear plastic bag for all my liquids before entering security which helps save time and stress at the airport. Also I have this Catch Kidston travel kit which I've had for a while but not been able to put to use. It has creams and body wash, essential if you hate dry hands like me. And of course I have my passport, easily reachable!

In the main section of my bag I'm keeping my dollars and also some spare change to spend at the airport on sweets/magazines. My phone and charger so that I can play games to pass the time. A pen for any forms that need to be signed out (many when travelling to America). My sleep socks and eye mask even though they provide me with one but I'm using my own to be extra comfy. My glasses case as I won't be wearing contacts and a comb to detangle my hair during/after the flight. Lastly I have a magazine I haven't gotten around to reading yet, a notebook, and a book, all will make the flight more enjoyable.

I hope this post gave you some inspiration and if you want share your tips down below!

1 comment: