Friday 12 July 2013

Instagram #3

1.Yankee tarts in clean cotton and black cherry 2.Chinese tofu soup (so good) 3.My bouquet from prom 4.My new friends (aloe vera) 5.Shine bright like a diamond (my wall) 6.My school shirt signed

Woahhhhh!! You don't follow me on instagram yet? Well then you won't know what's going on with me as it's one of the easiest ways to find out. Yeah I figured this update was needed since my blogging hasn't been as frequent over the last couple of months due to exams. If you follow me I'll be sure to check out yours and follow if I like it!

@fluffycandyclouds

2 comments:

  1. hey hun
    I just found your blog and I really love it!
    your blog is so cute, I love your content!!
    I would love it if we could follow each other
    and check my GIVEAWAY on my blog:)
    keep in touch!
    xoxo

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you

      be sure to follow if you like it x

      Delete